top of page

Iron Men

Public·4 Brothers
Avtandil Socks
Avtandil Socks

Michael Buble Christmas - Michael Buble Best Christmas Songs Playlist - Christmas Songs Playlist

Instead of looking at streaming numbers, Slingo measured popularity by how frequently certain Christmas songs appeared in Spotify playlists. Based on that data, Slingo determined the top 10 most popular Christmas songs on Spotify to be:

Michael Buble Christmas - Michael Buble Best Christmas Songs Playlist - Christmas Songs Playlist

As a reappearing No.1 song on the charts, this classic anthem is one of the most popular Christmas songs of all time. Being one of the best-selling holiday songs by a female artist in music history, many know this tune is a necessity to any Christmas playlist. Although this song is great, I find it repetitive and overplayed which lowered its rank in my ratings.

An intimate celebration with several generations of your family deserves a calming Christmas songs playlist. As you snuggle up together in front of the fireplace and share your stories from the year, try playing classic carols and traditional Christmas songs.

Using all of the 545 "Driving Home for Christmas" playlists we could find on Spotify, one of the world's most popular music streaming services, we analysed the 11,149 songs (which includes covers) to uncover which songs appeared the most. The Top 20 most popular form our definitive driving home for Christmas playlist.

Written and first performed by Mariah Carey, this upbeat song is one that anyone who had a love affair at Christmas in the 90s would remember. Mariah Carey has performed a number of Christmas songs, which she included on her Merry Christmas album. The song All I Want for Christmas is You is one of the best-selling singles of all time, and should definitely be on your Christmas songs playlist.

Nothing says Christmas like Silent Night, and Kelly Clarkson takes this song to the next level. With backup vocals from country divas Reba McEntire and Trisha Yearwood, this is one version of the song that needs to be on every Christmas songs playlist.

How can you make the holiday season even more magical? Throw an epic wedding reception full of Christmas splendor! From the scenic, frosty backdrop and holiday décor to the endless amounts of amazing musical options, your holiday nuptials are sure to be nothing short of special. Check out this list of our favorite Christmas love songs to add to your wedding day playlist.

Rolling Stone called this the best rock-n-roll Christmas song of all time, and I think we can agree that it has earned its place on our list. It was the lead single off A Christmas Gift for You from Phil Spector, an album that dropped the same day John F. Kennedy was assassinated on Nov. 22, 1963. This unfortunate timing caused the album (and therefore its single) to originally flop on the charts. However, over the subsequent years it has been lauded as one of the great holiday songs of all time, landing itself atop many a Christmas playlist. 041b061a72

About

Serving the community, our church, and each other in love.

Brothers

bottom of page