top of page

Board

Public·4 members
Avtandil Socks
Avtandil Socks

Mesa 6

If you are looking for a great tent look no further. I just finished up year 3 of hunting and camping with the 10x14 mesa tent. I put it up October 1 and take it down February 28. We also use it in the summer as needed for fishing trips. It has seen torrential rain, hail, snow, down to 15 degrees and as high as 100 degrees. Buddy heater is perfect in the winter and portable AC in the summer. Zippers still work! Much cheaper than a camper.

Mesa 6

Ordered the mesa 14 for an elk hunt in New Mexico. It rained hard 3 of the 4 days we were on the mountain. On a single drop got through the canvas, my gear and I stayed dry! Super easy assembly and teardown. I would recommend to anyone who likes the convenience of a good sturdy tent!

Far View Sites ComplexFive Mesa Top Villages & Far View ReserviorThis mesa top community includes Far View House, four other villages, and a dry reservoir. In ancient times, the community was a place of modest homes interspersed with small farm fields. It was a place filled with people, vibrant life, and constant change. As you follow the woodland trail among the six sites, read the trailside signs to learn about Ancestral Pueblo life in the surrounding landscape between 900 to 1300 CE. The level, unpaved -mile trail (1.2 km) is open 8:00 am to sunset. Parking is limited to vehicles under 25 feet.

Mesa Verde National Park (Spanish for green table) was established to preserve archaeological sites built by the Ancestral Puebloans who inhabited Mesa Verde for more than 700 years (550 A.D. to 1300 A.D.). Currently Mesa Verde has over 4,700 archaeological sites including 600 cliff dwellings and the mesa top sites of pithouses, pueblos, masonry towers, and farming structures, with many more yet to be revealed. These sites are some of the most notable and best-preserved dwellings in the United States. For the first six centuries, they primarily lived on the mesa tops. It was not until the final 75 to 100 years that they constructed and lived in the cliff dwellings for which Mesa Verde is best known.

My company attorney suggested us to send him to cross the boarder to update i94 till may31st 2021 on his new passport. He is 19 years old. I am Sending him to San Diego to cross Otay mesa boarder.on 2nd December.

Passport is going to expire on Dec 21 2020, hence the I94 But my i797 is valid until Sep 2021 My visa expired on July 2020, can i still go to otay mesa cbp office and extend my i-94? As my visa stamp expired, i do not think i can cross the Mexico border and comeback because i do not have valid visa

I got my i94 updated today (Sunday, around 7:30pm PDT). Seems like Land Port of Entry is open for 247. I think, one mentioned in -mesa-california-2506 is applicable to GLOBAL SENTRI OFFICE which is located at same address. They asked me to cross Mexico border and re-enter US. Crossing Mexico border and re-enter took around 15min. Since I already paid $6 FEE online for updating i94 they asked me go directly to PERMIT room. I had to wait for my i-94 update in PERMIT room for 30min as there were few other PERMIT work going on. Overall all officers at POE are aware of PERMIT (i-94) update, I mean, US CBP officer, Mexican Border officer, US Land Port of Entry security check officer and officer who provided i-94 are aware the process/condition and all were pro for updating i-94 doc.

I have done my I94 extension on june 17th without crossing border. I went inside Global Entry / SENTRI Enrollment Center at otay mesa (San Diego) and asked the officer that I came here to extend my I94 document. Initially he suggested to cross the border and come back, but somehow he changed his mind and checked my 2 passports, visa expire date, H1B approval document and asked me to wait for few minutes, he said that he want to talk with his boss. After 2-3 mins of wait he said pay $6 dollars in the counter and next go to permit room. I paid and enter into permit room, here the officer asked few questions like Where are you from? Why did you choose this center? address details? he captured my image and finally done my i94 extension 041b061a72

About

Accountability, finances, and representation.

Members

bottom of page